Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Sometimes I surprise myself..
Cut to 5:30am - again.. just think the movie Groundhog day. Lately I'm always awake at this time - despite going to bed late.. I start thinking it's a perfect time to get up and walk for an hour before work.. stop by Starbucks on my way home which I tend to use as my latest incentive to get my arse out of bed. But the pillow feels so good! I do it though- I jump out of bed before I sink back into being too comfortable and in 5 mins I'm out the door with the iPod on and heading towards the Harbour. I take the hardest steps to the top of the park - trying to take 2 at time. Realising as I do this that my legs are killing me from the step machine in the gym the night before. Good! 45 minutes later I'm getting my latte payoff and then home to start my day. Much happier that somewhere in the last 12 mths I've developed the ability to talk myself out of being a lazy biatch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
N, you are doing superbly baby!!!
An inspiration!!!! I still havent mastered the early morning exercise, chose to do mine in the afternoon.... me and the pillow just cant seem to give the love affair up!!!! Especially at 5am!
Thanks Skinny! I'm not up to vigorous exercise in the morning just a good long walk when I have the time is actually a calming way to start the day.
This 5am business lately is driving me crazy though!
Post a Comment