
There was absolutely no need to go to the gym on the weekend. I haven't stop lifting boxes and doing all sorts of bending and stretching while cleaning. I ache all over.. Now just waiting for cable man to set up the lazy teev box while I attempt to make some sense of where shite is going in the new house.
For the record throwing a birthday party for the Texan was probably not such a bright idea for the saturday night during the move..
3 comments:
Perfect time for a party. At least none of your good shit was in danger or getting trashed.
That is devotion for you! And Steph is right about the stuff getting trashed! What a cool idea, have the party when the house is empty! LOL
S X
Blah! I hate moving. Now I have bought a place I think I will die here before I put my shite in a box again....
Post a Comment