Monday, June 16, 2008

100 push ups in 6 weeks

Think I'm crazy? Getting sick of used to me being obsessive about a new challenge every other week? Here's anothery then:

One Hundred Push Ups In 6 Weeks!

I read about it out there on a couple of blogs and now am jumping on the band wagon. Plus I've enlisted a guy at work to join me. We've marked up the white board. We've announced to everyone around us. Challenge is set!

Today is Week 1/ Day 1-- I'll start at the easiest level. It's easy to add it into my current training. I'll most likely do it at night Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays before I go to the gym or run.

Update: Day 1 complete. 4 x sets of 2 plus 8 at the end. On my toes. Plus Skinny is joining me on the challenge - whoo hoo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy shit woman, you have just given me the coolest challenge EVER!

I'm with you and am going to link you and the challenge. Hope you don't mind gorgeous!!

S X

Miss N said...

Skinny - yay! let's do it!

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Thanks for taking on the challenge and posting about the hundred push ups program.

Let me know if you'd like to be listed on the "Challenge" page:

http://www.hundredpushups.com/challenge.html

--Steve
--www.hundredpushups.com

Mr Pineapples said...

What 6 weeks?

Mr P can do one hundred push ups in one bleedin' go.

but then again

....I am amazing

Miss N said...

Steve - welcome - thanks for the program!

Mr P - amazing huh? always nice to have high thoughts of oneself! Welcome anyway :)