There's always that one item you cling onto for dear life in the hope you will fit into it again. I'm not talking about ex boyfriends (boom tish) - just the Aspiration Pants. You try them on - well see if they will go past the knees - every few months. There's swearing, sometime tears, sometimes the usual shrug. They get delegated to the bottom of the cupboard until they are tried again..
So what happens when they are TOO BIG? Now what do I aspire to? Not showing my G-Banger at work all day would be a start.
7 comments:
been there sister. my 'goal' pants that i wore pre-children at my 'best weight' are long gone. i'm nearly two sizes down the scale.
love it.
...nice bum btw x
Why thank you kitty :) maybe the horrendous lunges are starting to pay off.
Looking at that photo, I officially aspire to fitting into your pants too.
Hawt!
Very hawt Miss N.
Cocktails soon though.
S X
Josh - I now have a purpose in life :) xx
Skinny - SOON I'll email you :) xx
Looking fabulous!!! After gloating that you now fit into your skinny pants you can celebrate with a pair that actually fit properly!
For me, I would just go and buy a new motivational pair - but you look great as you are xxx
Post a Comment