Thanks to everyone who commented on the last post and didn't think I was a complete sad sack! Things are good - I totally get this growing older wiser business :) Though I intend to not fully grow up - ever.
Weekend was lovely. We all had an excursion to the suburbs for a good friends birthday which was a hoot. I managed to navigate a certain chain mexican restaurants menu without too much damage. We escaped in the wee hours from the party after dinner and I recovered well on Saturday with crap tv and a good book. Absolutely no exercise until Sunday though but it was nice to just chill out and not stress.
News on the reality gig is that someone else is doing it. I'm not bothered by that (because she's fab) but I am bothered by the way it was played out. I got a phone call Friday night with an explanation of sorts. I remained calm, amicable and sweet as pie but I think it was understood I don't like being played. Stupid thing is I was more then likely going to turn the gig down!
Down to 60.8 this morning. Did 2536 in exercise calories last week according to mr red polar watch. 7 sessions 6.36 hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment