Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mid Week Humpiness and All That

Love and Hate Wednesdays.. With 7 weeks of my current job left everything is just that little more tense. Saving every penny and of course Car Rego is due, Car is in the shop being repaired from a blonde bump I had, the current Gas and Elex bills have me wondering if I'm paying for every house in the street and I desperately need to buy clothes that fit but can't justify expenditure on myself. I'm going to try and ebay a bunch of stuff from my wardrobe this weekend.

When the sun is rising half way through your morning pump class does that mean you are now too offically obsessed with the sport? probably - but it feels great! Except I went a little light on the weights this morning - I'm nursing a sore right shoulder that loves to make loud clicking noises these days..

So does anyone else fart alot when running?? ....just asking.. cause you know a friend of friend of friend casually mentioned this may happen alot when she does long outdoor runs..

6 comments:

Ronnie said...

The thing with farting when you run is that you don;t go any faster when you do it. LOL. Also doesn't make you swim faster if you fart when you swim. I find when I run long that I always get an inquisitve tortise thing happening. No matter what time of the day I run or even if I go to the loo before I leave.

Ronnie

Friday said...

oh my god .... yes!! bwahahaha tell yr friend that my friend does it too. actually im glad cos imagine if i, i mean my friend didnt run then it would happen in the house. hehe
xxx

Josh said...

Remind me not to follow your friend of a friend on a run any day soon.

On the other subject, I would kill to know I only had seven weeks of work left.

Miss N said...

Ronnie - Too funny! I'll pass your comment on to my 'friend' and she may just be able to relate!

Friday - her house is very fresh :)

Josh - I would kill to have an endless pit of money so I didn't stress about the end of work - though I can't wait for this show to be over!

Anonymous said...

Baby, I fart all the fucking time. Even when not running. Tell your mate that.

I'm so not a lady.

Miss N said...

Skinny - haha! I pity the fools that train behind me -*cough* I mean my friend in the gym :)