Thursday, June 5, 2008

so far..

I'm on day 5 of absolutley no alcohol. I know I'm always banging on about the need to drink less but this week I had to make the best effort possible. I haven't had a drink since I found my way home (somehow!) from the wedding on Saturday night.. For most people out there it is simple to steer clear. For me it isn't. Over the years it has just become habitual to have a glass of wine while cooking dinner and then one or two or more with and after dinner. I have to run this experiment with myself and see how much of a difference it makes to my weight loss, skin, sleeping habits, mental state. I'm not going completely cold turkey - I still have a life to lead! If I can make it for a couple of weeks with nothing between Sunday and Friday then I may finally be getting better.

No comments: