Thursday, August 28, 2008

it's such a shame

There is a movie I worked on back in 2002... in that movie was a fantastic young man who brought it to the table everyday and was such a pleasure..

He killed himself yesterday.. I have a massive issue with suicide as it has affected my family 2 times and I think it's an insanely selfish act.. but I'm still sad for him - I'm still sorry it got to that.. I will think of him with kindness and hope he is at peace..

2 comments:

KatieP said...

I knew him too - too sad

Friday said...

ooohhh Nat,
I didnt know him, i so wish i did. Ive spent the last week dissolving in tears every time i think of him. I agree with you that its selfish. I just cant believe it and i cant believe it has effected ME. I feel so sad for him. I hope he is in peace wherever he is. Love love love.
xxxxx