Friday, October 10, 2008

and TGIF...

I love it when a week just speeds on by and you find yourself on a Friday.. granted I have 10hrs to go in this amusement park and then have to return home to the house of tension...

I'll be making a list of possible future homes to hopefully see tomorrow.. Does anyone remember the easy days of flat hunting when you just rocked up to Real Estates, looked at the list - selected a few - left a $20 deposit and walked out with a bunch of keys to inspect the dwellings on your own or with potential housemates? None of this making appointments with Real Estates that meet you there and expect you to have a pre-filled in application form.. This is one of the things that irk me about the modern world! Damn housing boom..

I think I'll also just start quietly around the house packing a few little things - or de cluttering in preparation.. I'll do this on the down low so as not to cause to much stress of everyone in the house. No doubt The Texan and I still have conversations that need to be had. We have the jointly owned car - that I rely on so heavily - to sort out. That piece of blue steel is almost the sole reason I stayed in this relationship well past the moment when I knew all was not right..

No training for me I'm afraid.. I've felt the urge to run all week but instead have eaten pancakes and drank wine..

No comments: