I'm venturing out today to find a new home.. I don't expect great success... but I will try my hardest! which involves not going for the first swanky woolstore apartment that I know goes well with my furniture - I've done that oh at least 4 times before in the same building! Saying that my other options are fairly slim!
I have another issue in that 2 places that look kind of ideal for me are less then 500 meters of my current abode.. I don't think The Texan needs me living next door - no.. not a good idea.. I've drawn a line through the suburb of areas I deem inappropriate.. It is possible I will look in another suburb.. gasp horror! My objectives are to be inner city, though away from the main roads. Walking distance of the restaurants and bars I quite like. Not so far away from my best friend that getting home after a Sunday afternoon champagne session would require a degree of cognitive thought and giving directions to someone who drives for a living but has no idea where he is going! I also need to be close to access roads that head quickly to the M1 so that the drive to work is not impeded by morning traffic. This is currently the kind of living I enjoy. I'm in a quite, leafy end of my suburb - just around the corner from the 2 restaurant strips (if Brisbane can even claim to have restaurant strips!). I can also get out of this suburb and hit the highway in under 5 mins - making my drive to the studios each day less of a drag.
I have 5 viewings locked in. One I will cancel because it is directly next door to this guy. It really is looking like I need to leave this area isn't it!
Wish me luck. I kick off at 9am.
2 comments:
Ooohhh, ohhhhh, come and live near meeeeeeee!
You know where I am so am not going to post it here. Then we can hit the pubs which are like, 5 seconds from hereeeeeee!
Happy house hunting lovely
S X
Good luck!
Post a Comment