This is it.. Serious head on... I am going to tackle this week with as much discipline and determination as possible. I'm using my ego as pure incentive..and trust me it's probably the only thing that works. This time next week I want to be under 60 and to stop this hovering.. so what's a week of being extra good??
I'm up to 674 calories burned as of Monday night.. I have a plan that I think will work and when I start to dabble in my bad ways I'll remember the little ego pep talk I gave myself in the car this morning.. it's just a week.. it's just a week.. That's not the pep talk - just the back up to what I told myself..
I was running late this morning and forgot to weigh myself - I'll be using tomorrow's weight as my guide.. But it doesn't matter what I weigh now or tomorrow - it matters what I'll weigh next week and how many exercise sessions I get in!
No comments:
Post a Comment