Thursday, January 22, 2009

One of those Life weeks..

One thing about making a plan is sticking to it! The last 3 days have completely gotten away with me.. Monday/ Tuesday I was still suffering serious DOMS from the weekend - so just went for a couple of walks.. Tuesday night I had to go to The Texans for his 40th BBQ dinner - drank a little wine.. went home - got up at 3am to watch history.. Consequently went back to bed at 4am and didn't get up until 6.30.. missing a Pump Class.. Last night the Italian was over for dinner and fun.. I find it impossible to get to the gym on the mornings that he stays over.

I'll run tonight and have no major plans for the long weekend except saving money due to coming unemployment in 4 weeks time.. Meaning I'll have to squeeze in all my training between now and Sunday - doable.. Double daily sessions ahead I predict!

Weight spike of 62.5 this morning.. not sure where that came from!