Wednesday, May 16, 2007

ex boyfriends support group...

What is it with my local coffee shop that I stop at every morning and running into ex dates or boyfriends??

Is there a regular counseling session going on that I don't know about??

I ran into a long term ex this morning - literally.. One minute I was giggling and chatting away with the lovely folk behind the counter that serve me the best skim latte each morning and next as I turned around to leave I bumped into Mr 10 Years Older And More Bitter Then Me. It wasn't a terrible thing - there's not that much bad blood between us. I was just surprised.

You ever have those days when you run into a blast from the past and all you can think in your head is 'Thank god I washed my hair and don't look like I've just been dragged around the park by a donkey.. oh and that 10 kilos I've almost lost couldn't of happened at a better time'?

No comments: